AJC Philadelphia Regional Office
Philadelphia / Southern New Jersey Regional Office
AJC's mission is to enhance the well-being of the Jewish people and Israel, and to advance human rights and democratic values in the United States and around the world. Our key areas of focus are:
- Working towards the elimination of anti-Semitism worldwide;
- Promoting shared democratic values;
- Supporting Israel's quest for peace and security;
- Advocating for energy independence;
- Strengthening Jewish life.
The AJC Philadelphia/Southern New Jersey regional office promotes these goals through a variety of initiatives. We have longstanding intergroup/interfaith relationships within the diverse local area, including Latino, Catholic, Presbyterian, Evangelical, and Ukrainian communities. In terms of advocacy, we have connections to regional representatives, and we also host a Diplomatic Liaison Initiative, in which local leaders are matched with Consuls from various countries. In addition, our office hosts a robust suite of programming, aimed at various interest groups and also open to the public.
Join the AJC Philadelphia/Southern New Jersey Delegation to the 2015 Global Forum!
ACCESS Summit: June 5-7, 2015
Global Forum: June 7-9, 2015
Washington Hilton, Washington D.C.
1919 Connecticut Avenue
Washington, District of Columbia 20009
Click here to watch highlights from the 2014 Global Forum and ACCESS Summit
National News RSS
UN Human Rights Council? UN Human Wrongs Council!
Once again, as in the case of last summer's vote on the Hamas-Israel war at the UN Human Rights Council, only one country out of 47 stood tall, defended the truth, and displayed courage - the United States.
The question for the US-led international negotiators is whether they really do share IAEA Director Amano's serious concern about the possible military dimensions of Iran?s nuclear program.
\"Middle East Peace Process?\" High Time for a New Name
It's long overdue to get real about the region - and stop living in the world of illusions. A first step would be to drop the misleading term "Middle East Peace Process."
Local News RSS
- AJC Philadelphia/Southern New Jersey Presents Crossing Boundaries Symposium: Latinos and Jews as Diaspora Communities
Get Email Updates
Receive the latest global Jewish advocacy news from AJC Philadelphia
AJC Global Forum 2015
- May 20
- Annual Meeting & 2015 Human Relations Award Dinner, honoring the life and legacy of Murray Friedman z"l, at the Rittenhouse Hotel, Philadelphia PA
- June 2
- AJC Book Club
The Settlers, by Gadi Taub. AJC offices, all are welcome, BYO dairy Lunch
- Jun 7-9
AJC Global Forum 2015
June 7–9, 2015
ACCESS Summit: June 5–7, 2015
- June 11
- Lunch-and-Learn with Stephan Kramer, AJC's Director, European Office on Anti-Semitism at Congregation Beth David, Gladwyne PA
- June 15
- AJC celebrates Flag Day with Navy Seal Ryan Peters, at Pepper Hamilton law firm. Lunch program
- Sept. 10
Refugees & Shanghai Exhibit
Grand Opening at Congregation Rodeph Shalom
More Upcoming Events
Marcia I. Bronstein, Director
Frederick D. Strober, President